The division Part of Speech :
Adjectives are words that describe nouns (nouns) or pronoun (pronouns).
- the bag is on top of the wardrobe
- i have three pens
- the white car is expensive
2. AdverbsAdverbs are words that serve to provide information on verbs, conjunctions, prepositions, adjectives, and other adverbs entire sentence.
examples of adverbs sentences:
- He was working on the task now
- i really don't care
- where do yo go to school?
Verbs (verb) is a word that shows the name of the deeds done by the subject, but perhaps also to indicate the state.
examples of verbs sentences:
- This morning I would go to college
- I'm drinking a glass milk
- I was eating fried rice
Nouns (Noun) is everything we see or we can talk about and show people, objects, places, plants, animals, ideas and so on.
examples of nouns sentences:
- I bought two pencils
- someone snocked at the door
- she was cleaning the floor
ronouns (Pronouns) are words that replace nouns (nouns). Some words used in pronouns is also used in adjectives, but different functions and forms. pronouns are divided into:
- Personal Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Possessive Pronouns
- Interrogative Pronouns
- Relative Pronouns
- Indefinite Pronouns
- Reflexive Pronouns
- Intensive Pronouns
- Reciprocal Pronouns
1. personal pronouns : i like tono. he is a doctor
2. demonstrative pronouns: it is my dress, and this is your clothes
3. possessive pronouns: This is my shoes, and it was your shoes
4. interrogative pronouns: who is your father's name
5. relative pronouns: she was my mom
6. indefinite pronouns: someone knocked on my bedroom window
7. reflexive pronouns: i cut myself with a knife
8. intensive pronouns: He himself says that
9. reciprocal pronouns: her loving
Preposition (Te Home) is a word that can not change its shape and are usually in place in front of a noun or noun equivalent others (objects) that aims to show a certain relationship with the other words in the sentence.
examples of preposition sentences:
- I was there in Bogor
- we go to jogja
- I move the clothes into the closet
One of the parts of Speech that we need to learn is Conjunctions. Conjunctions (Link word) is a word used to connect words, phrases or sentences, and so on.
examples of conjunctions sentences:
- I and my family are going on holiday to Jogja tomorrow
- He promised me that he would come to my birthday party tomorrow
- I hope she will keep her promise to me
Interjection (Word Fun) is an exciting sound that added to the sentence to indicate strong feelings or emotions such as joy, sadness, surprise, approval, astonishment, etc..
examples of interjections sentences:
- ah !
- dear me !
- for heaven's sake !
Source : http://ismailmidi.com/english-546404-part-of-speech.html